Monday, May 29, 2017

Semester 2 Results

So yea, today was the release of results (it is still 29th May as I'm typing this so yes, it is still a today thing). And if people who are reading this don't know, because I subscribe to the SMS function for result release, I literally woke up to my results. HAHA

It happened to me last semester but I was not in shock cause I knew results were coming out the day after. This time though, I totally forgot that results were released. I woke up checked my phone and was wondering why anyone would text me so early in the morning (still half-awake here so my eyes have not fully opened to see carefully). Unlocked my phone and open the message. Then I realised oh it was my results LEL (took me a while to actually realise the message I was reading were my results. Initially I was just really puzzled by the number of alphabets in that one text).

Turns out I did pretty decently this time. Way better than the previous sem even though I was less confident about my results this time round. And oh my gawd, I got my first A+ in uni. FIRST (and probably only HAHA).

Still thinking if I should post here HAHA (cause I don't know who is reading this). But yea I did really well this time like my lowest grade is my last sem's highest grade which is pretty amusing.

Makes all my mugging at upper lounge super worth it and being very consistent with my work even though I like to procrastinate. It makes all the tough inner battle so worth it. Even though I can say I really put in the hard work, I still think luck is on my side this time cause the papers are generally okay, not too tough.


Yes Joy. Continue working hard. You can do this. Don't give up on yourself so quickly. (Can't believe I almost thought of transferring out of FASS cause I felt like shit with my results HAHAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment