Sunday, May 7, 2017

Regrets

Now that finals are over, I have been binge watching movies and dramas because I can. And recently, I have grown this interest in Japanese movies and dramas. There have a few great movies/dramas LIKE really good (just ask me only) but there is this one movie I want to talk about.


Synopsis:
One day, Takamiya Naho receives a letter written to herself from ten years in the future. As Naho reads on, the letter recites the exact events of the day, including the transfer of a new student into her class named Naruse Kakeru.

Basically, this movie is about how this girl receives a letter from her future self in an attempt to try save a friend. Watch it, it's really good.

This movie got me thinking.

"If I could sent a letter to the old me, what would I write? What would I change?"

Then I realised. I wouldn't change anything. Instead I would tell my old me that everything is really going to be okay. Tough times would be over before you know it and to believe in myself more. I wouldn't change anything good that happened to me for obvious reasons. I wouldn't change anything bad that happened because they taught me so much. Regrets are bound to occur cause that is just life. But I'm lucky that up till now, most of my regrets are reversible if I choose to do something about it.

And I did most of it. I cleared up most of my regrets (especially clearing up the things with those who once mattered so much to me). Well, maybe except for one. But then again, the problem with that is that I think I was one-sidedly awkward so if I went up to try clear anything, that would just be weird. That being said, if that person ever tries to talk to me again, I promise HAHAHA I wouldn't be that awkward anymore. Problem of a growing awkward turtle. Running away because I'm scared that any further I would be too deep in to pull out.

So dear friend (I think), I'm sorry if I made shit awkward and hard for you and the friends around us. I was just scared HAHAH for many reasons which I shall choose not to elaborate much here HAHAH. Maybe if I was not an awkward turtle, things wouldn't actually be anything like what it is now.

Okok. Anyway, I'm sorry if you thought this was going to be a really deep post, cause nope it is not HAHAH. Just a random thought. And really go watch the movie, the boyboy quite cute (:

No comments:

Post a Comment