Monday, July 10, 2017

Anger

Was watching this on my recommended list and I found it quite funny in sense because they were exaggerating some points luh. Like wtheck, they make introverts so unsociable (BTW anti-social is actually an actual psychological abnormal behaviour)

Maybe it is because I haven't had my period yet (too much information but sorry HAHA). These few days, I keep feeling anger in every little things. When someone makes me wait too long. When someone does not reply me promptly. When somethings doesn't go the way I want it to (AHEM timetable planning). Just anything.

I have different levels of anger. Unimpressed > Annoyed > FULL-BLOWN ANGER (which then lead to the apathetic point and the cut-you-out-off-my-life point). Unimpressed is my most common expressed anger. Like I'm not amused by what you did but I decided it is not important enough for me to get annoyed so I just let it go and move on with life. Usually with this, it is more of a one time thing.

But problem comes when all these one time unimpressed moments build up. And I find an actual problem with you as a person (or most probably as a friend too). This is when I just want to scream the shit out in your face but then I still choose to be more civilised about it and decide to cool it off before actually confronting you with the problem. At this stage, it is dangerous for me to open my mouth when I'm still at the peak of my annoyance (been there, done that. Never again.). So I would sit back down, do other stuff to distract myself and allow myself to cool down. During this time, I would also do some reflection to see if there was anything I could have done better (always the case so). Then when I'm ready, I would end my cold treatment (I would ignore you until I'm ready to talk) and talk to you about the problem. Whether anot things get resolved would then be fully dependent on how I react to you reacting to me (basically if we are both willing to work something out, all is fine).

Finally, anger. I have only been REALLY angry at my friends (family not counted cause fambam filter abit faulty) if I remember correctly 3 times (from sec school, primary sch was a horror so let's not go there). Like the kind when I'm just like what the actual heck is wrong with you, please reflect before coming to talk to me. Like I don't want to waste any effort quarreling with you so GET OUT. I would refuse to talk to you until you realise just how terrible you were being and actually apologise for your action before I consider talking to you. This sometimes lead to friendships ending but no regrets at all. Ok, only the second time, we managed to brave through that (but we aren't friends anymore. Present times I mean). First time, friend lied to me just to watch a volleyball match. Like wtheck, you could have just told me you want to watch, not like I can stop you (so yas, honesty is something I value alot). Second time, friend said something damn insensitive knowing what a tough time it was for me. Third time, friend cast my needs aside (thinking back now, wtheck is wrong with you, you self-centered woman HAHA).

Just a sudden thought to type this when I was watching the video. HAHAH realise I have been feeling lots of anger recently. Self-reminder to take a chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment