Monday, August 22, 2016

Emo Shit

It's currently 1.16am and I should go to sleep soon if I don't want to die tomorrow morning.

It's been a tough weekend, closed off myself from everybody, fell asleep with my phone turned off. Don't know what got over me but it was really bad, in a way I don't even know if I will okay spending my nights at hall alone for the next few days.

And hopefully, in the days to come, I will slowly find things that will motivate me again and reenergisd me. It's going to get tougher from here and I can only get my shit back together and start working.

I feel bad for holding back all these from my friends but I feel even worse if they ever feel sorry or feel obligated to come help me through this.

"This is just another dip, just another period. It will be over soon and I'll come out of it okay like how I did previously."

No comments:

Post a Comment