Friday, August 19, 2016

2 Weeks Down

I actually can't really believe that 2 weeks just passed by like that. Maybe that's why seniors say that time pass really quickly in uni. Week 1 passed by like as though it didn't existed and I was super overwhelmed. Cause I fell asleep in my VERY first ges1007 lecture and I was like am I going to be this screwed up for the rest of my semester? I was really down that weekend. Week 2 started and I was really dreading it cause I didn't want to feel like shit. And what's worse I was staying in hall so I would be really far away from my mum. I wouldn't have anyone to fall back on. But today is the last day of week 2 and honestly, it passed by quite quickly yet things were okay. Other than realising I really need to sleep earlier. And watch my diet cause I'm definitely going to grow fat from all the supper I'm ingesting.

Been going dance open classes, and trying out new genres of dance. I really like trying everything but I think it really takes alot of me to actually even sign up to try for it. I just don't want to go for dance classes and look like shit there cause I don't think my confidence level can drop any lower before it reaches critical level again.

"It's kind of sad how because of what happened, I no longer believe in caring. I run away from any chance of me caring too much."

Maybe I got over it and move on. Maybe next time when I finally get to see you again, I will finally see you as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment