Friday, March 24, 2017

Life Before The Storm

HAHAHA! Been so long since I last updated this place, been dancing so much and then struggling to catch with my work because nope uni life doesn't stop just for your performances and commitments. Really loving my this semester alot. Maybe it is because of my modules this semester, like I actually really enjoy most of them though they have very burden assignments as well. ESP EL1101E like errmaigawd, this shit is so interesting?!

Or actually maybe because this sem, I'm alot more outgoing(?) Like I actually make the effort to make sure I see my friends (lunch/dinner/study/whatever) and also I'm more open to making friends this sem. I don't know it's just easier to get by with alot more company and knowing that there are friends who can make me laugh my head off, it just makes the day less boring.

This sem is also the sem where I have the first touch with those kind of weird feelings HAHAH. I sound like a nun but meh, I seriously didn't know how to hold a proper conversation with a guy in the past. Like I will just get very flustered then end up just ending the conversation on an awks note (provided we were even having a conversation in the first place cause I DO NOT TALK TO BOYS PERIOD.) Which is kind of funny because the past-me would never have imagined the present-me to be sooooo open(?) to talking to anybody.

Then again, I just got a comment that I tend to friendzone people all the time. WOW. Like for the first time in my life, I hear someone telling me that I have been friendzone-ing people. Because can some kind soul explain to me how do you friendzone someone? Like how do you tell??? HAHAHAHAHA so amusing. I mean yea i get the idea that friendzone is like when you classify someone into this category where you are very sure that you would not want to develop a relationship with that person. But then like do people actually go around not friendzone-ing people? LIKE. HUH?? I mean so there is a difference between how you treat friends (in the friendzone) and friends who you can see potential??? But then wouldn't that be weird because that's like being attracted to many people at one time HAHAHAH what is going on.

But yea, amusing thought for the week. OKOK now i need to go off and I will be back with my DU post IF I EVER find the motivation to overcome the laziness in me. Cause laziness is REAL. WEW

No comments:

Post a Comment