Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Wanna Be Pretty

Once again. This is one of the very random post because I have random thoughts all the time HAHAHA.

CONFIDENCE. Something I lack a lot. Maybe it is because my parents were always comparing me with my peers with grades and everything. Maybe it is because of dance, that exposed me to the importance of having a beautiful appearance. Maybe it is because of the people I met that made me doubt myself over and over again. Now that I am 19/20 years old, I am full of insecurities about myself. And I realised I have never really been happy with how I look. Be it the face or the body or the weight. JUST EVERYTHING. I feel like a goblin sometimes (wew. goblin. HAHAHHA) 

Everytime when I take photos, I somehow am I always the ugliest or the fattest. Errmaigawd. It is to the extent where I don't even bother checking because I already know how much I would hate it. If there is one wish I have, I want to look pretty and live the pretty girl life for one day HAHAH.


Everytime I look through my insta and wonder why is it that some people are just born so pretty. And there is me being a potato. HAISH.

The one time that I felt pretty but then was shot down so quickly after that.
 
Aiya anyway. It doesn't matter lah. Fact is I'm not pretty. So I can just mehh. HAHAHAHAHA. Typing this post reminds me of this song. WEW.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment