Sunday, January 15, 2017

First Post of 2017

Have been making alot of changes to my life now and hoping these changes would turn out to be a better change for my life. Been tied down by my sense of inferiority and low self-esteem, I have drifted away from so many and also missed many opportunities. Well, no one really understands this entire emo shit cause it's just something I like to put myself through.

With this new sem starting, I want to start with more hopes for 2017. May I be a more confident, happier and also studious Joy for 2017. Wew.

"It is always important to remember. With expectations comes disappointment. So have lesser expectations of others for they do not owe it to you to be the person you expect them to be."

And let's pray and hope I would FINALLY win procrastination and finish up the posts that has been piling up in my drafts HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment