Friday, February 24, 2017

Confused

Wew, recess week is ending and boy, was this week an eventful one. LOL. My brain has been thrown on a roller coaster with me thinking about stupid things that should not be my priority as of now. Maybe it is cause I never really gave it a thought before or I never really been in this kind of situation before.

"Am I really overthinking or am I like blind to everything that is happening?"

One moment, things happen and I'm just like is it? Or is it not? Then the next moment I'm just mehhhhh cannot be. Then you have people who are I think it is like that then you have also people who are like no lah I dont think so. Waah cannot sia. I already quite blur sotong one lehh, 不要这样对我. HAHAHAH

But really hopefully that after recess week, things would just become easier LOL. Don't want to deal with shit liddat. Cannot uh, the brain so saturated with work until I cannot deal with shit like this anymore HAHA.

And yea, recently, I have been quite scared of myself, my own change. Like I can feel the change in my attitude to a lot of things. To think that literally one year ago, I was not even abit like what I am now. Abit xiao scary 有没有?!

But things will show if these changes are good or not. And hopefully, I will not be proven wrong again and won't be going back to my awkward turtle days.

No comments:

Post a Comment